Europa-List: Re: landing light - anyone fitted one, UK MOD?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: landing light - anyone fitted one, UK MOD?
From: carlp101 <cparkinson@ciscuk.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 12:54:18

Hi Graeme,

It just so happens that I submitted a Mod 3 for a cowl based landing light
yesterday.
I've been in discussion with Andy Draper about it and I believe there should
be no problems getting the OK to proceed.

My mod is for a very powerful 3480 Lumen LED light. I wanted something that was
going to have the ability to give me enough light to land on an unlit runway
or road in the case of an emergency at night. I've attached the doc that
describes
the installation. I'll let you know if I get the OK.

Regards
Carl

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: