Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 7 Msgs - 02/02/17

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 7 Msgs - 02/02/17
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 05:30:10

Don,

Heather seems to recall 14 to 1.

We cross Lake Michigan routinely.  Just climb to at least 8000 ft and you'll
easily
be able to glide to the closest shore.  We also fly north up the center of
the lake going to the Upper Peninsula since you always are no more than 25 miles
---From the shore line.  Obviously you need to be aware of your location and
what the winds aloft are.

We also wear life preservers.  Ours are the type that look like suspenders and
are manually inflated.  Better to die from hypothermia than drowning :) .

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: