Europa-List: MGL XTreme EFIS & EMS. Does anyone have experience?

Subject: Europa-List: MGL XTreme EFIS & EMS. Does anyone have experience?
From: G-ODTW <dave@robotas.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 09:40:36

I have steam ASI, tachometer, altimeter, & VSI. I was on the brink of fitting a
Dynon D2, and VDO gauges, but must admit to now being sorely tempted by the
MGL XTreme EFIS & EMS, with
RDAC (Remote Data Aquisition Computer, for Engine)
SP-6 Magnetometer &
SP-7 AHRS
---From Paul at Parts For Aircraft Ltd

This setup adds a full EFIS & engine management system, at an attractive price.

But I do not know anyone using it. Anyone comments on functionality and support
---From users of this system would be much appreciated.

--------
David Walters
01474 816817
dave@robotas.com