Re: Europa-List: Re: Trips 2017 UK/Europe

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Trips 2017 UK/Europe
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 10:24:54

Graeme, If you like to plan an actual itinerary + dates, I am happy to
advertise it, with you as organiser. You will almost certainly attract
some seasoned flyers so there should be ample expertise within the
group, but in any case we can happily give any help needed ahead of
times if there is uncertainty about flight plans, customs or whatever.
You almost seem to be suggesting the sort of approach we have used for
the Last of the Summer Wine trips, where we have looked at 4 nights and
easy flying with no more than one leg per day (not counting a customs
stop on the way to /from France). The other thing that springs to mind
is that there are several foreign rallies that lend themselves to trips
of that sort - details will appear I the upcoming Europa Flyer.

Regards, David

On 2017-01-05 19:52, graeme bird wrote:

> I'd like to do a round trip around 3 nights or so. Maybe south France, Germany
or Spain. Sounds like its too short for you marathon boys :-)

> --------
> Graeme Bird
> G-UMPY - Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
ap, pflarm, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP 5, Aera500 & SD on Nexus,
> 250 hours & 4 years on the Mono, 880 total
> g@gdbmk.co.uk
>
> Read this topic online here:
>
> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=464731#464731 [1]

Links: