Europa-List: EUROPA XS GAS STRUTS

Subject: Europa-List: EUROPA XS GAS STRUTS
From: willydewey <willydewey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 06:46:11

Hi Guys
My Gas struts are becoming a little feeble and probably need regassing.
When I had a CT2K I did this myself by placing them inside my compressor storage
tank.  It was a bit hit and miss but worked quite well.
As I have a bit more time I would like to repeat the exercise but would
appreciate
---From a member the exact pressure the XS struts should be
Thanks in anticipation and Blue Skies and Light Winds for 2017
Bill Dewey Guildford U.K.

--------
Give a wise man knowledge and he will be yet wiser

Read this topic online here: