Europa-List: Re: Engine rubber mounts

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Engine rubber mounts
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 12:31:08

Hello all,

today I fitted the new (harder) rubber mounts, which were supplied by my
mechanic
in Venlo/Netherlands. The rubbers which were delivered by Europa Aircraft back
in 2012/2013 were definitely MUCH too soft, as Remi already discovered. By
comparing the two different types it should have been obvious for us when we
installed them. OTOH - why checking genuine spare parts?

My mechanic says, that the rubbers are standard size for many Rotax-powered
aircraft
and that there are just two different types of which the Europa obviously
needs the harder ones.

The rubbers can be delivered by http://www.spreuwenberg.nl/contact.htm , if
anyone is interested. He has several sets in stock.

Oh, and a happy new year to you all!

Regards
Roland
PH-ZTI