Europa-List: Re: 3

Subject: Europa-List: Re: 3
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 20:45:17
Hi Bob,

thats great - next remarkable Europa assemblage will be obviously here
in Lempl,
which is a welknown center of the world.

Some of you may remember, that I tried it couple of the years ago in
EFJM "Jmi",
but the weather was not so good. About 20 Europas was coming, but
finally there was only
me and our family friend - the Most Fun Person in The World if believing
our children -
Mr Kim Prout from LA USA with his fabulous Europa N111EU (Kim between
our planes).

Here he is singing Finnish karaoke in the Finnish typical village bar!
And his voice & pronunciation was extremely good - US Pilots can do what
they want!
At least if they also are firemen. And consultating Chinese to make an
electric ac.

So, Go on your work and lure everybody (only brave and hi-competent
pilots like you, thanks!) to join you!

OK - I called instantly few mins ago to the landowner, Mr Juha Knuutila,
The Manor Host of The Rantakartano [The Waterfront Manion],
and reported him that there will be on June say 100 Europas on his field.

He said that will be maybe a minor problem, because there will be same
time cattle = 300 cows on the field.
His family has been here about 500 years, and the cattle has gone out
always, when the grass is 50 to 70 mm long.
Today an average that moment will be around week # 23. Because of Mr
Trump, the grass in Finland will come earlier year by year
and it (The Change of our Climate) will be accelerated.

I said collect those fucken animals somewhere when *they* come and go.

He was not so happy, but I promised he could maybe have just one night
with my wife, if he will do so.
That has been his dream since 1997. And I definetely do everything for
Europas!

In the other hand, the weather is quite often just perfect during May.

How about 26-28.5.2017 or 19-21.5.2017?

Before you answer, I will not show this email to my wife or Juha.

These photos have been taken by my wife Marke 28.12.2016.

Welcome to EFRT!

Cheers,
Raimo
OH-XRT #417