Europa-List: Re: CAD Software & Panel Design

Subject: Europa-List: Re: CAD Software & Panel Design
From: BobD <rjd@bobdawson.plus.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 10:02:13

Thanks for sending me your .dxf files AirEupora, I'll have a go at importing
them
into the CAD packages I mentioned in my original post.
I take you point about spacing out the 57mm holes for the ASI, ALT, and Prop
Controller.
The Dynon Faceplates on the smaller Panel butt up nicely, but the Hole
Cutting with my post drill is not so accurate, and I would need to enlarge
and separate the holes if I was to use the Panel already cut, so a lesson
learnt.

--------
Bob Dawson
XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ