Europa-List: Re: Classic cowls, with XS oil & water radiators? Buy ne

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Classic cowls, with XS oil & water radiators? Buy ne
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 15:53:58
Hi David, I did just that.  I have a 914 installed with XS engine mount
in my monowheel classic with a modified classic cowl.  I chose to cut of
f the nose of the cowl and extend it to accommodate the 914 and build a
doghouse for the XS oil cooler and radiator.  The process is really pret
ty straight forward.  Contact me off list if you would like additional d
etails. Regards,Erich TrombleyN28ET David wrote: I have kit 215, a Class
ic Tri Gear, with a Rotax 912ULS. It has the Classic cowls ( I actually
have 2 sets of them), but the Europa supplied firewall forward kit requi
res XS cowls.

Folk tell me I must order a set of XS cowls. But is it feasible to mod t
he Classic ones?

Having been totally absorbed running an engineering business for the las
t 30 years, building my 'plane came last in the priorities. Finally I ha
ve more time and am making good progress, but I do have a few dumb quest
ions that others asked 15+ years back.
How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
Womans Weekly
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/58555fbe835d75fbe58b9st03vuc