Re: Europa-List: Re: Dynon AHAHRS question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Dynon AHAHRS question
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 13:07:33
Bob=85I=92ve located my ADAHRS unit on a shelf just aft of the =93D=94
panel on the stbd side=85the shelf pivots and has slot which allows for
adjustment in two axes=85here=92s a pix=85Fred

> On Nov 21, 2016, at 7:53 AM, BobD <rjd@bobdawson.plus.com> wrote:
>
> I will be installing a Dynon Skyview System in my Europa in the near
future, so have bumped this thread in the hope that since the original
date, several more installations have taken place. I would be grateful
for any advice or suggestions concerning the location and installation
of the ADAHRS unit (and any of the other bits come to that), especially
with photos if possible.