Re: Europa-List: Schicke Regulator and Over Voltage Wiring.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Schicke Regulator and Over Voltage Wiring.
From: GTH <gilles.thesee@free.fr>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 14:22:39
/Le 27/10/2016  18:32, david park a crit ://
/
> <dpark748@hotmail.co.uk> I am in process of planning the wiring of the
> Schicke Regulator, Capacitor, Schicke Voltage Regulator, to a EarthX
> Battery./
David,

We installed a Schicke GS4 on our Rotax 914 project about 13 years ago
and have been very happy with it.
Wiring based on Aeroelectric Z16 figure, with dual batteries.
Hawker SBS 8 AGM batteries, no experience with lithium batteries and no
intention of changing technology.

> /I would like an electronics expert to look over my ideas./
As suggested, it might be interesting to post on the Aeroelectric List.
Be prepared to receive comments on your ideas, good or not so good ;-)
--
Best regards,
Gilles