Re: Europa-List: Fuel Pump / Filter question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Pump / Filter question
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 17:21:58

On 2016-10-23, at 12:16, Wladimir Kummer <wladimirkummer@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where is the most usual / most favorable location of the FACET fuel pump?
> Where
do you put the filters? Im planning the route of fuel lines from the tank to
firewall.

Wladimir - page 6-1 of the Europa XS firewall-forward manual for the Rotax 912
says:

"The electric pump SS502 (stamped 40106 on one of the mounting flanges) is to be
mounted in the port underfloor chamber situated in the baggage bay floor."

My fuel system is slightly non-standard but you can see how and where I mounted
my fuel pump in photos on these pages of my build journal:

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/gascolator_to_pump.php
http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/pump_to_sender.php
http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/gascolator_inlet_pipe.php
http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/fuel_system_wiring.php