Europa-List: XS parts & avionics

Subject: Europa-List: XS parts & avionics
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 12:03:10

Having bought a complete kit to get the bits I need for my repair
(essentially the cockpit module and front half of fuselage bottom) I
find myself with lots of extras. I have also decided to upgrade my panel
at the same time so have several spare working avionics bits. I am
prepared to part with the following (lying in UK) for any half sensible
offer:

top fuselage, rear half bottom fuselage, tail planes, doors, windscreen

fuel tank

firewall forward kit for 912S

speed kit for trike

 *****

Blue Mountain EFIS(a great piece of kit, with terrain data, synthetic
vision, etc but no longer supported)

Trio EZ simgle axis autopilot + Navaid actuator

Garmin GTS 328 mode S transponder

FS 450 fuel flow meter

Winter 3" ASI

MGL digital altimeter, 3"