Europa-List: Gold Rush N128LJ For Sale

Subject: Europa-List: Gold Rush N128LJ For Sale
From: Jeffrey Roberts <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 15:12:11
Hello Europa Fans,
Some of you might remember about 5 years back we attempted to sell Gold
Rush. When it looked like we would have to give it a way and after a
move to Florida I decided to embrace her again and invest in a brand new
912ULS. Ever since I have had a blast flying throughout the state
putting 150 plus hours on the new engine & Gold Rush. We=99re now
living at Leeward Air Ranch and are looking to move up to a 4 place if
possible. Lots of grand kids to pick up all the time. So I thought I
should let the group know that Europa N128LJ is for sale. She only has
455 hours TTAF. The new 912ULS installed in 2013 by Bud Yearly only has
152 hours on it. This plane has been very well maintained and is in fly
away condition! In 2014 she won an outstanding home built award at
Sun-N-Fun! She has a Sensenich carbon fiber prop, and is a day night
VFR, 130 KTS flyer. She cruises around 127 KTS at 5200 RPM at 5GPH 93
octane. She is registered as experimental NOT Light Sport. The panel has
AV-Map connected to a Trio auto pilot. Garmin transponder with an I-Con
radio intercom and more. We=99re asking only 52K as we we want to
move it. I can send pictures and any info if you want to contact me off
list. Please no tire kickers ;-)

Jeff Roberts
N128LJ Gold Rush.