Europa-List: Callisto Talk - White Waltham - on the 24th

Subject: Europa-List: Callisto Talk - White Waltham - on the 24th
From: nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 10:19:55
Apologies to anybody that doesn't live in the South of England as this
won't be of any interest.

I am giving a talk on the development of the "Callisto".

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jlt_egcc74/28854313663/in/photolist-pyBgiA-p3KZq4-p1MNbQ-LVwvBG-KXKUbB-LUHVMD/

There will be a "picture rich" presentation and I'll take loads of mould
parts along. The evening should appeal to anyone that has toyed with the
idea of customising his plane, or is curious to know how composite parts
are made.

When: next Monday 24th October - 19.30

Where: "The JOYSTICK CLUB"

West London Aero Club

White Waltham Airfield
Maidenhead
SL6 3NJ

Web:   wlac.co.uk <http://wlac.co.uk>

Mike Clews has arranged this and has extended the invitation to all
Europa owners/builders that can make it.
Food will be available from 1800 from the bar, with aviation videos
running until 19.30 when meeting proper starts.
There's no charge and you don't need to book.

Nigel