Re: Europa-List: XS parts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS parts
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 18:33:36

Duncan, Haven't set eyes on the kit yet but if it has such a piece you
will be welcome to have it with the compliments of GXSDJ! David

On 2016-09-28 17:52, ami-mcfadyean@talktalk.net wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I've no offer to make for the other bits of the kit (tempted on the wings
> though),
but would be keen to take off you the monowheel cut out that you make in
the fuselage floor!

> Regards,
>
> Duncan.

a complete trigear XS kit. Consequently I shall have wings, tail planes, trigear
U/C and fuselage upper surplus to requirements and am happy to part with them
individually or collectively for a modest amount.