Europa-List: 912ULS to 914?

Subject: Europa-List: 912ULS to 914?
From: Bob Hitchcock <bobhitchcock@icloud.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 11:23:20

Hi William

I have had no difficulty with the 912ULS, Woodcomp SR3000. It's a super
combination.
Agree with the comments of David and Graeme.

Would further add, go back to basics.  I have my own folding distance measuring
wheel. Get one, they are only 10. I know this sounds really boring but:

MEASURE THE STRIP. Who said it was 450 metres and when?
HOW HIGH IS THE HEDGE YOU ARE CLEARING. Hedges keep growing and that take off
and
landing run, imperceptibly become more pressured.
HOW STEEP IS THE slope
As well as the usual: wind speed, direction , rain, length of grass, wet/not
wet,
air temperature et al.

Unless the airfield is licensed treat all the distances as doubtful unless you
prove it to yourself.

Regards

Bob