Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 0 Msgs - 09/14/16

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 0 Msgs - 09/14/16
From: Sky <richard.churchillcoleman@sky.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 09:40:55
Tony

I believe Duralac chromate paste is what you need.

Richard CC

> On 15 Sep 2016, at 09:06, Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Gidday,
> I have stainless screws holding my Nav lights onto wingtip mountings, that
 mate with standard nut plates that are rivetted in place with two opposing w
ings on the body of the entrapped nut. I believe they would be dissimilar me
tals so I looked for my Hermetite Golden, to find the tube cap split, air ha
d invaded, and it was useless. The product is no longer available, so I am w
ondering if anyone is using something to protect against bi-metallic corrosi
on, electrolysis I think k is what it is called, and if so it's name and whe
re I might get it.

==========================

==========================

>> Today's complete Europa-List Digest can also be found in either of the
>> two Web Links listed below.  The .html file includes the Digest formatted

>> in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
>> and Message Navigation.  The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
>> of the Europa-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
>> such as Notepad or with a web browser.
>>
>> HTML Version:
>>
>>     http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=h
tml&Chapter 16-09-14&Archive=Europa