Re: Europa-List: Perspex sliding direct view panels

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Perspex sliding direct view panels
From: Graeme Hart <graeme.hart@onecoolkat.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 20:18:01
A large rubber lens hood works quite well to stop reflections, you can get
a reasonably light proof seal with this.

I know this is not answering your question and you've probably already
tried this but I couldn't let it go unmentioned.

A removable panel in the bottom of the cockpit might work, you could also
drop bombs thought it. :)