Europa-List: Rescue from Troyes

Subject: Europa-List: Rescue from Troyes
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 19:10:06

I have been contacted by Norbert Schmitt who operates a Europa Trigear with a
914
in the UK.

Unfortunately he has suffered engine problems at Troyes in France and needs to
trailer the aircraft back to the UK and as he has no trailer he is looking for
help.

Unfortunately my trailers are for a Monowheel so if anyone can help with the
loan
of a trailer suitable for a Tri-gear and even the offer of possibly doing the
towing then please get in touch with Norbert.

He needs to do this before this Sunday or after the 18th September as he is off
to Japan in the meantime. Incidentally he is in Nottingham.

His contact details are
norbert.scmitt@nottingham.ac.uk
Home 01159296823
Mobile 07852228556