Re: Europa-List: Re: Cooling issues XS 914 on the ground

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Cooling issues XS 914 on the ground
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 10:45:03

On 2016-08-25, at 10:31, carlp101 <cparkinson@cisc-uk.com> wrote:

> Hmm. I can't add a screenshot of the Skyview screen (189Kb).

Carl - there is a process for adding pictures but it requires human processing
at the Matronics end so takes some time (and may not be available now anyway).

However, if you have a DropBox, OneDrive, BT Cloud or iCloud drive you can put
stuff there and then share a link on the Matronics list.

in friendship

Rowland