Europa-List: Camera ports in a Europa Monowheel

Subject: Europa-List: Camera ports in a Europa Monowheel
From: Richard Lamprey <lamprey.richard@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 01:01:34

Does anyone have any ideas about the structural implications of putting two
small
60mm diameter camera ports each side of the Europa monowheel classic fuselage,
to allow oblique pointing cameras at 45 degrees?  Say down in the baggage
bay, where surrounding areas could be reinforced with bid, and the holes covered
with inspection panels with anchor nuts etc when not in use.

We cut long flap slots further back without issues.  I am not close to my Europa
right now, but will be in a couple of weeks, so would have better ideas when
I am there.

Thanks in advance for any  feedback.
Best Richard
Monowheel Classic 5Y-LRY, Kenya