Europa-List: XS Mono. Lost off the coast of Hollym.

Subject: Europa-List: XS Mono. Lost off the coast of Hollym.
From: Bob Hitchcock <bobhitchcock@icloud.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 09:54:53

Hi All

Just catching up on all the calls/emails of support and sympathy. Many thanks to
all.

The aircraft helped save my life twice in one incident. Only have a couple of
minor
wounds to my leg. I shouldn't have walked away from that one.

Reports made to AIB and Europa club safety officer advised.

Got back into another Europa cockpit on Sunday. Many thanks to Bryan who loaned
me his plane and others who have offered me their aircraft to fly. My XS Mono
infatuation continues. I look forward to locating another Europa XS Monowheel
with wobbly prop.

I miss my late aeroplane deeply.

Regards

Bob