Europa-List: Europa XS Trigear G-LINN for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Europa XS Trigear G-LINN for sale
From: Trevpond@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 07:52:07
It is with the utmost regret that I am putting G-LINN up for  sale.

There's a photo on G-INFO of it together with the aircraft  history and you
 will see that it's only flown 265 or so  hours.

It has a very high spec including Rotax 914 Turbo engine   which has been
regularly serviced by Conrad Beale,  Airmaster Constant  Speed Prop, and it
features a full Dynon Skyview system, SL30 Nav Com, Garmin  330 Mode S
Transponder, Garmin 695GPS, miniature standby instruments, precision  card
compass, Aeroled LED Lights, PS engineering intercom, electric aileron  trim
etc.

etc.

If you are interested in this beautiful aircraft, please  contact me off
list at: _trevpond@aol.com_ (mailto:trevpond@aol.com)   for further
information,  Please note that G-LINN was built without cost  being a factor and
so I
shall not be considering silly offers, or taking  joy trippers flying!!

best regards.

Trev