Europa-List: flying one wing down

Subject: Europa-List: flying one wing down
From: roddyeuropa@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 03:23:39

Hi

Since I had my europa repaired it has a tendency to fly one wing down. I suspect
this may be due to one wing having been repaired by a professional sailplane
repairer (Roger Targett) and this wing being more efficient at generating lift
than the 15 year old, not quite so pristine, other wing.
Questions for the group -
1) is there any way I can rig the ailerons to correct this? I suspect that if I
adjust the aileron on the wing that drops the ailerons will just centralise
slightly
down. maybe a small trim tab?
2) Do others find that their europas will slowly drop a wing if flown hands off?
In practice, its not a problem as I have a wing leveler installed, but I would
like to correct the problem if I can at source.

Regards

Roddy Kesterton
G-IKRK