Re: Europa-List: Re: USA Insurance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: USA Insurance
From: Duanefamly <Duanefamly@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 06:53:22

Jim, thank you for the info. Is Sky Smith a person or company? If you have their
contact information then it would be good to speak with someone that is
knowledgable
about experimentals in general and Europas in particular.
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 16, 2016, at 4:55 AM, h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net> wrote:
>

> Mike,
>
> Ground not in motion hull should cover your airplane while being transported
by trailer but be sure to ask.

> I have just written an insurance article that will be in Europa Flyer.  I can
send you a copy.

> EAA and AOPA are ok for a tri gear.  They may not write conventional gear.
> AVEMCO
will write a mono and I'd guess they will do conventional. I use Sky Smith
as broker who has always found insurance for our mono.