Re: Europa-List: USA Insurance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: USA Insurance
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 13:18:20
Mike,

FWIW, I=99ve been with AVEMCO since the beginning.  Not the least
expensive, but not the most expensive either.  I=99ve no idea
about response to a claim as I haven=99t had to file a claim.
Check with them as well as with EAA and AOPA insurance agents.  There
are others who will insure your hull but I don=99t know who they
are.  Perhaps others will provide better resources.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com