one-person rigging [was: Re: Europa-List: Apholstery]

Subject: one-person rigging [was: Re: Europa-List: Apholstery]
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 09:34:50

On 2016-07-07, at 10:25, Glenn Perry <gfhperry@gmail.com> wrote:

> I remember someone mentioning that they rig and de-rig their Monowheel by
> themselves.
Could you shed some light on what sort of equipment you use to do this
solo?

I bought Roger Huttlestones rigging kit along with the enclosed trailer. If
Roger
wants patterns to work from, to create more wing dollies, I can loan mine if
I can figure out a way to safely support the wings without the dollies.

If youre able to get to the Gloucestershire area, youre welcome to have a look
at my set-up.

in friendship

Rowland