Re: Europa-List: Re: Capacitor ... ??

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Capacitor ... ??
From: nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 11:01:08
Jonathan,

I don't think that there's an English version of their site - but it
contains so much good stuff that I translated it a year or so back (see
attached PDF). You might want to double check the prices as they may
have changed.

Nigel

On 06/07/2016 10:48, Roland wrote:

> jonathanmilbank wrote:
>> Hello Roland,
>>
>> Any chance of a translation and contact details for Silent-Hektik please.
>> Also
what did the rectifier-regulator cost after all tax (if any) and postage was
paid?

>> Thanks, Jonathan
>
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> the regulator costs 197,-  plus 17,- shipping within the EU (so be fast if
> based
in the UK ;-)