Europa-List: Re: Dynon AP Panel Trim function

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Dynon AP Panel Trim function
From: carlp101 <cparkinson@ciscuk.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 14:18:32

I retained the 2A breaker that was already fitted in my Europa. I just wired the
pitch motor to the Dynon-AP panel, then re-wired the existing trim switch to
provide a switched earth to the appropriate pin on the AP panel depending on
which way you press it. It works like a dream and allows you to perform the
simulated
trim run-away test required by the LAA.

All the best.
Carl