Europa-List: Re: Reposition oil cooler on Classic Trigear

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Reposition oil cooler on Classic Trigear
From: GBWFH2010 <gaxuk2001@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 01:31:28

Jonathan thank you for taking the trouble to post your suggestion. I have
already
sealed the gap between the radiators and it made a very small difference, but
not enough to really help. At OAT below 20C the problem is manageable but in
our 'summer' it becomes a real pain.

Dave Watts has been really helpful and supplied me with pictures of his
installation.
I am sure he will not mind if I share these with you and I will send them
to you via email. I am in the process of trying to get a mod submitted and
approved based on Dave's mod. I will let you know how I get on.

Regards

Gordon

--------
Gordon Grant