Europa-List: Oshkosh 2016

Subject: Europa-List: Oshkosh 2016
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 08:06:08

Come join us at Oshkosh this summer.  It will be held Monday, July 25 to Sunday,
July 31.
This year the Europa Aircraft forum is scheduled on Wednesday, July 27 from 4:00
pm to 5:15 pm at Forum Stage 6.  There is no formal presentation, just a chance
to meet and discuss our aircraft.  Bud Yerly is planning to attend.
On Monday, July 25 from 1:00 pm to 2:15 pm Europa Aircraft will be featured in
the Homebuilt Review.  This takes place in front of the Homebuilders Hangar.
Bud Yerlys tri-gear and our mono-wheel will be displayed.  The review is a walk
around talk about the aircraft as well as taking questions from the audience.
We are especially pleased to have Bud present since he has the most up to date
information about the factory, kit availability, and completion assistance.

At the show contact us via email at butcher43@att.net or cell at 269-599-0122.
We are looking forward to seeing you all.
Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: