Re: Europa-List: Grease escaping from Airmaster prop

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Grease escaping from Airmaster prop
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 08:45:21

Hi Rick,
Had that before. You need to revisit the installation of the blades and re
install
and re-tighten them again. Careful how much grease you have around the threads.
Not too much.Tim

 Sent from my iPhone

> On 23/06/2016, at 8:28 AM, Rick Moss <Rkwmoss@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> As per the title, I have grease escaping from (apparently) one of the blades
on my Airmaster prop (warp drive blades). It's not excessive, but does make
annoying
marks on the windscreen on prolonged flights.