Europa-List: Fwd: Europa AGM at air Britain Fly In Sat 18 June

Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: Europa AGM at air Britain Fly In Sat 18 June
From: houlihan tim <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 08:56:39

Subject:        Europa AGM at air Britain Fly In Sat 18 June
Date:   2016-06-13 18:34
From:   davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk

   Can I give all UK and Continental Europa Pilots a heads up for this
Saturday's Europa Club AGM, which is being held in conjunction with the Air
Britain Classic Fly-In at North Weald (EGSX)? This event is strictly PPR for
those flying in on the Saturday (or the Sunday - although if you come on Sunday
you will miss the AGM!) Telephone +44 (0)1992 524510 for PPR, slot timing and
arrival instructions.  Many arrival and airfield details are at:
www.air-britain.com/flyin-by-air.htm http://www.air-britain.com/flyin-by-air.htm
 but please note that reading these does not constitute PPR.  This promises to
be an interesting event at a very interesting historic airfield, quite apart
---From the Club AGM

   We shall have our own marquee for the AGM, which will take place at 2.30pm
and we very much hope to see large numbers of Europa friends there.

   Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ, Trips coordinator