Europa-List: Re: Bungee nosewheel broke - need to order new

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Bungee nosewheel broke - need to order new
From: BobD <rjd@bobdawson.plus.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 01:14:49

zwakie wrote:
> Thanks Kevin, I will move to springs in the future. For now I will just be
> replacing
the bungee.

Hi Marcel,
I have just removed the bungee from my Tri-Gear, and upgraded to the springs. It
has never been used, as my aircraft is part built. I don't know when it was
fitted (the build was started in 1999 by the original owner!), or if it is time
critical, but you are welcome to the bungee, for the cost of the postage. If
you would like it, please PM me with your address.

Regards

--------
Bob Dawson
XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ