Re: Europa-List: Tank outlets!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tank outlets!
From: Roger Sheridan <rogersheridan@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 15:14:35

Hi Barry,

I just refitted tank outlets as part of 5 yearly servicing & also changed from
single filter to dual seat pan filters. It was essential to have the access
holes,
I dont see any quick fix & would trailer it to the workshop.

Sorry, no super idea.

Roger
> On 16 May 2016, at 14:50, tennant <barrington.tennant@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi you experts,
> I am out at our airfield, draining a full tank because the tank outlet is
> leaking.
> 20 years ago, when I built my Classic the fitting of the tank outlets was
> pretty
fumbly. There was then no instructions for making inspection holes in the
floor.