Europa-List: Re: Dampers

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Dampers
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 05:10:14

Supposedly they are now available from Europa Aircraft.  They appear in the
Parts
Catalog.

Yesterday I found this link on Google:
http://www.europa-aircraft.com/news/item/damper-now-available-for-monowheel

Interesting that it doesn't seem to be in the News items on the Europa Aircraft
website.

Here's what the link says:
Damper now available for Monowheel
We are pleased to announce that the Damper part for the Monowheel is now
available
---From Europa Aircraft.
As you may already be aware, our previous supplier no longer produces this part
so it was temporarily unavailable; however we have sourced a new supplier.
This new Damper offers more advantage to you as the amount of Dampening is
adjustable,
making it more adaptable for your comfort.
These are priced at 225.00 each with a delivery at the end of July for current
orders and approximately six weeks for future orders.

Please contact us for more details.

I have an inquiry to Karen about these and will update this thread when I get a
reply.

Jim Butcher

Read this topic online here: