Re: Europa-List: US Canada Insurance Survey

Subject: Re: Europa-List: US Canada Insurance Survey
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:18:45

Jim,

Im waiting on my insurance bill, due soon, before I provide numbers.  Once I
have
it Ill pass along the requested info.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com