Re: Europa-List: What navigation software to use for Europe and France?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: What navigation software to use for Europe and France?
From: Alain Chabert <alainchabert@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 08:43:51
Hello John,
Have a look to http://www.skydreamsoft.fr/
I use it for some time to replace Airnavpro, and he approaches perfection.

See you on the frequency

*Alain CHABERT*

_

_
Le 17/04/2016 00:03, John Archer a crit :

> I have become dissatisfied with Airnavpro because of recent "upgrades" which
in my opinion have rendered it less user friendly than before. The menu has
become
more cluttered, the symbols less clear, closer together and although I haven't
flown with it yet I can only imagine that a bit of turbulence would render
it unusable. What a shame that a once clear usable software has become a victim
of perceived obligation to update it.
> My question to the list is, bearing in mind that I live in France, what is the
best iPad compatible program to use for navigation and planning at a reasonable
price?