Europa-List: Re: UK Insurance costs

Subject: Europa-List: Re: UK Insurance costs
From: flyingphil2 <flyingphil627europastuff@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 02:14:58

It's early days yet but I only have good things to say about Visicover.

It's all internet based and so I was able to spend a while playing tunes with
the
cover until I reached a premium I was happy with (just as you do when you get
your car insurance).  Everything is very transparent and clear compared to
the other situation of having to ask brokers numerous questions to clarify
details.
At my time of application, I had 1 hour experience on type and the Visicover
quote came in much lower than every other UK insurance provider.

Hopefully I'll never need to test how good they are at paying out for losses but
my research at the time showed no cause for concern based on comments from
others.

Read this topic online here: