RE: Europa-List: Re: True fuel tank capacity

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: True fuel tank capacity
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 17:47:56
Several builders have secondary portable tanks=2C including the longrange t
ank supplied by Europa.Thomas Scherer had several when he flew from Alaska
to Japan non-stop.

> Subject: Europa-List: Re: True fuel tank capacity
> From: Rkwmoss@gmail.com
> Date: Thu=2C 7 Apr 2016 05:08:11 -0700
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
>

> Interesting. My Europa is #100=2C I believe from 1999=2C so I guess I hav
e the larger tank and I'm entirely happy with that.

> Has anyone rigged a secondary tank in the luggage bay to further extend r
ange? The payload is clearly there to take it if not too full of people and
 other luggage.