Europa-List: Bill of Material and Photo Of Our Project Area

Subject: Europa-List: Bill of Material and Photo Of Our Project Area
From: Idea Innovations <idea.innovations@live.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 08:57:08

The Camden Youth Aviation Program is preparing to start to do an inventory on
our
Europa A189 and we were wondering if anyone has the bill of materials in an
Excel spreadsheet.  If someone does have the bill of materials in an Excel
spreadsheet
could you please send it to me at camdenyouthaviation@live.com.

Also attached are some photos of our project work area at LEAP Academy's
auxiliary
garage.

Thank You for your help

Ira Weissman
Camden Youth Aviation Program

--------
Giving The Youth Of Camden And Southern New Jersey The Dream Of Flight

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/img_0289_114.jpg
http://forums.matronics.com//files/img_0288_454.jpg