RE: Europa-List: Channel crossing

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Channel crossing
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 11:39:44
Hi Gilles,

Troyes is a great airfield to clear into France. A word of advice, don't
arrive during their lunch period (I think from 12:30 till !5:00 local)
as
the airfield has no ATC during this period and hence you will require to
give and receive traffic information in French.  When air traffic is
available English is spoken.

Pete

Great restaurant in the arrivals/departures hall