Europa-List: Flying talk

Subject: Europa-List: Flying talk
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 10:36:07

Those of you who attended the recent Europa Club Seminar may recall that
Rowland Carson had offered to post the slides from my presentation on
'Flying your Europa' on line. On reflection Rowland and I agreed that
this doesn't make too much sense, as the bulk of the material is already
on the club website (www.theeuropaclub.org [1]) along with a lot of
other good things. Info on Flying over water, Stall/spin accidents and
mono handling is in the Flying -> Flight Safety section, and I will
shortly add bits covering collision avoidance.

Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

Links:
------
[1] http://www.theeuropaclub.org