Europa-List: Fuselage Dolly

Subject: Europa-List: Fuselage Dolly
From: spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 05:23:45

Hello everyone. Well in two weeks time i will be "topping out" and my craft will
stand on its own wheels for the first time in 20 YEARS!! (its been stored and
sold 3 times) So my fuselage dolly will just be taking up valuable room. It
is made of steel, quite heavy, on wheels and would suit a taller builder
although
you can remove the wheels, as i have done. Also all the individuale MDF shaped
pieces are removable. To have one made like this would be in the region of
1000. Open to offers please email me.

Many thanks Frank

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: