Europa-List: Re: Radio & Transponder

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Radio & Transponder
From: Clive Sutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 09:00:11

Hi Bob, I am at a similar stage and soon to fix my instrumentation kit out.  did
have a GTX328 and found someone in the UK who wanted it, and also found someone
in the US to buy my Garmin SL40 radio

I don't know anything about your radio but the Garmin 327 should be good for
mode
S and for ADS-B out - if you can get it tweaked by Garmin and supply it with
an NMEA GPS feed.

I will fit a TRIG TY91 Xponder and an TT21 Radio and dump my steam instruments
to go to an iPad Mini4 wi-fi'ed to an iLevil to provide AHRS as well as Engine
condition data via a GRT EIS 4000.

Hope it helps

Clive.

Read this topic online here: