Re: Europa-List: Re: Door gas strut metal ends

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Door gas strut metal ends
From: Kevin Challis <cakeykev@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 17:55:51

You can have them regassed/serviced. You don't need to buy new. Industrial Gas
Springs Ltd someone has put there details in this email.

Kevin Challis
G ODJG

> On 3 Feb 2016, at 17:11, david park <dpark748@icloud.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Steve, need to replace one of my gas struts as it no longer supports the
> door
safely, so count me in.
> Regards Dave Park G-LDVO
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>

>> On 3 Feb 2016, at 12:09, Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>

>> Thanks for the info Graeme.
>> I have made contact with Chris Lisseman and will arrange to go and see him
>> with
my gas strut and ball ends to arrange to buy a small stock. Their minimum
charge is 25 so I would be happy to purchase a small number for other members
of the Club.