Europa-List: Mod 48 Re-routing of oil return line

Subject: Europa-List: Mod 48 Re-routing of oil return line
From: Phil B <daveporthcawl@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 06:36:14

I've re-routed the oil return line as best I can to find it runs very close to
the port rear exhaust pipe and cylinder cooling fins. I can't re-route it
between
the two adjacent coolant lines as required as they are too close together.
I have instead run it over the coolant lines and under the top of the engine
mounting ring just starboard of the port carburetta. Is this acceptable? Any
suggestions
will be appreciated.

Thanks,

--------