Re: Europa-List: Motorglider air brake pushrods

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Motorglider air brake pushrods
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 18:09:02
I think I have an old aileron push rod from a Classic. I'll check the lengt
h if you like?
Graham

    On Thursday, 28 January 2016, 16:13, Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.co
m> wrote:

I have just cut my pushrods to length, put end fitting into one and found a
 dent 8" from the end of the other; yes I feel stupid as I cut 2 feet off t
he other end.
Upshot is I=C2- am looking for 95" of 1" ally tube. I have a 7 foot long
good bit.
I am in Oxfordshire UK.
Glider wing in final stages before paint.
Alan (numb nuts) Twigg
Kit 463

Sent from my iPhone

=C2- =C2- =C2- =C2- =C2- -Matt Dralle, List Admin.
S -
 -
=C2- =C2- =C2- =C2- =C2- -Matt Dralle, List Admin.