Europa-List: Mod 76 pitch hold control rod

Subject: Europa-List: Mod 76 pitch hold control rod
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 09:47:42

I have decided to follow mod 76 Attitude Hold Autopilot after looking at the
pain,
delay and cost of submitting LAA form Mod 2 and Mod 3 and so I am collecting
and ordering bits. The long aluminium push rod didn't come with the standard
kit from Tru Track with the Gemini AP and doesn't seem to be a Europa supplied
part and so I need to source a tube 22" long OD 10.45 (0.41) or more and ID
for UNC 10-32  4mm (0.156), tried Aircraft Spruce, LAS, Farnell, RS and local
engineering companies, any ideas?
I have a 1/2" pipe with standard 1/4" ends on - I guess I could buy new dash 3
bearings but they may be a bit bulky.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S/Woodcomp 3000/3W
Newby: 200 hours 4 years on the Mono
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: